* 1/2 Chicken cut in pieces
* 5 tablespoons paprika
* 2 1/2 tablespoons salt
* 2 tablespoons garlic powder
* 2 tablespoons onion powder
* 4 teaspoons black pepper
* 4 teaspoons dried parsley
* 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
* 2 teaspoons ground cumin
* 1 teaspoon ground coriander
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/4 teaspoon hot chili powder
* Grated lemon zest
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare chicken and ensure the chicken is clean and dry. ( I like to pat it dry with paper towel to ensure the rub will adhere better).
3. Take some of the rub and massage it all over the chicken, pressing firmly to allow it to penetrate the skin. Transfer it to a tupperware dish or a ziploc bag and let it rest in the fridge.
4. Slice sweet potatoes according to the instructions.
5. Place chicken on cookie sheet and bake at 350 for about 45 - 60 minutes.