4-6 Full Chicken Legs
Salt and Pepper
1 Tsp. Chili Powder
1/2 Cup Sweet Chili Sauce (I used bottled)
1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
3 Cloves of Garlic ( Chopped)
1/2 Cup Hoisin Sauce
1 Tbsp. Spice Blend
2 Tbsp. Vinegar
1/4 Cup Water
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (I opted for the low and slow method as I was in no rush and love when the meat falls off the bone).
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and place legs on Sheet Pan.
3. Top with salt, pepper and chili powder and place in the oven.
4. In a sauce pan combine remaining ingredients and cook over low heat (about 15-20 Minutes).
5. After 35 minutes in the oven - turn the chicken and continue cooking until golden brown.
6. Transfer chicken to a large bowl and toss each piece with sauce.
7. Serve with your favorite side dish.