- 6-1/2 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 2 tablespoons and 1-1/4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place the potatoes in a steamer basket, and set in a pan over an inch of boiling water. Cover, and steam for about 10 minutes, until potatoes are tender but not mushy.
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter, dill, garlic, and salt. Transfer the potatoes to a serving bowl, and pour the seasoned butter over them. Toss gently until they are well-coated.