- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice or long-grain white rice (10 to 11 ounces)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced Large pinch of dried crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken cutlets, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 8-ounce package stringless sugar snap peas
Cook rice according to package directions. Cover to keep warm; set aside.
Meanwhile, whisk juice, soy sauce, and cornstarch in medium bowl until cornstarch dissolves. Mix in orange peel.
Heat oil in large wok or nonstick skillet over high heat. Add onion and crushed red pepper. Stir-fry 30 seconds. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add to wok and stir-fry until onion is crisp-tender and chicken is just cooked through, about 4 minutes. Add sugar snap peas and juice mixture. Toss until sauce thickens and comes to boil and peas are crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with rice.